In the Computer Systems and Platforms Laboratory at Seoul National University, we focus on future computer systems and platforms. As more and more cores are integrated into one single chip, the architectural changes not only require new operating system structures but also compilers and programming languages that enable developers to exploit the computing power of the chip while at the same time providing an efficient development environment.
We are currently conducting research in the following areas
- Performance prediction on parallel applications
- Runtime systems for efficient execution of multiple parallel applications on heterogeneous systems
- Compiler-runtime interaction for efficient execution of parallel applications
Coarse-grained reconfigurable architectures (CGRAs)
- System verification
- Compilation techniques
- Running deep neural networks (DNNs) efficiently on CGRAs
Data centers of the future
- Modelling performance of live migration
- Efficient live migration
Distributed memory systems for data centers
We are always looking for motivated and curious students ready to get their hands dirty on systems research. Postdocs, who want to spend some time in our lab to collaborate on one of our research topics, are also welcome.
Further information can be found on our Join Us page.
Phone: +82 (0)2 880 1819
Fax: +82 (0)2 875 1819
- Mailing address: Computer Systems and Platforms Laboratory, 301-419 School of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul 08826, Korea